Native American 10 Commandments
- The Earth is our Mother, care for her.
- Honor all your relations.
- Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit.
- All life is sacred; treat all beings with respect.
- Take from the Earth what is needed and nothing more.
- Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
- Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day.
- Speak the truth; but only of good in others.
- Follow the rhythms of nature; rise and retire with the sun.
- Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks.
Wae Wae Non Ne Mot
Menominee Tribe - The Menominee Version of the 23rd Psalm
"The Creator above is the Great Spirit and the Great Mystery, His gifts are plentiful therefore you want not. He holds out a branch of love and protection and He draws you to where the ground is undisturbed, where the air is pure and the water is clear and clean enough to give life.
You walk, you breathe, you feed, for you are pleasured. The times when your heart is weak, your circle is out of balance, He lifts you up again and draws you to the good Menominee road, for He is strength and wisdom."